Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Not just another Saturday at Apsan


Top

Andy lookin the goof, me with cheese eater grin. To our defense, we were pretty drunk. Just having spent three hours at the bottom after our first run drinking our hearts desire. But not to miss the opportunity to ride numb, to the top we go. Could be the best run I've managed on Apsan East 1. This being the first trail Andy ever took me down. Super steep, tight cravasses, sloping rock faces, trees barely a handle bars width apart, and the ever present Korean hikers. Add a heavy dosage of beer and look out Korean hikers cause we aint stopping. Laughed the entire way to the bottom. Twisted my ankle a bit trying to hold a hard right turn at speed, not to worry, it only added to the hilariousness of the situation. The most fun I've had on my bike.

No comments: