Sunday, October 17, 2004


And so rose the sun. October 15th...

9am on Apsan. Another beautiful day behind the kimchi curtain. Cranking up the hill, I'm trying to put the level of pollution out of my mind. I can feel it in every breath. Where I used to ride through Daegu to get to the mountain, I've been riding the subway to and from the train station for no other reason than to avoid sucking on the tail pipes of the morning rushers. Unfortunately the boys and girls at these public transportation entry points are putting up more of a fight about the bike. Yet to be denied, I cross my fingers every time. All hassle aside, the ride today was excellent. Tried a new trail that was certainly worth the climb and I made it home in time to relax a bit before work. Nothing like an early Friday ride to set up the last day of the work week.


No comments: