Friday, October 15, 2004

Entry one: Welcome..

to my first attempt at Blogging. This is more of an experiment than anything. Feeling like I've been out of the net world loop long enough and this is my feeble attempt to educate myself in some small way. Having just picked up a very cheap computer is helping considerably. Until this point all my computing has been done at work. So either I'm not working very hard or I'm not computing much. From any given day either could be true. However, since getting this piece of plastic and glass and flashing lights, I'm not sleeping as much, riding as much or, on the positive side, watching TV at all. Good with the bad I guess. Tomorrow will be the first time on the trail in over 10 days. Ahh, but weekend is shaping up to a epic full-fledged fat tire extravaganza, with three days on the books. We'll see how it goes...



2 comments:

Will said...

Will you're a dipshit

Will said...

concur