Friday, April 25, 2008

Bits and Bobs

I went looking back through my blog here and realized, there's not one picture of Beck. So before you go doubting her existence, here are a few photos of my lovely bride.



That bottle holding trick is really quite handy. Although, long moments of concentration will end sometime with a sudden, wild flaling of her arms, as if she only just realizes what she's doing. Yet, often she'll manage to hold on and relocate the nipple. She'll stare at it briefly and casually go back to eating. Amazing.



Here are a few shots from around our little corner of Daegu.









Autumn deep in concentration.



Spent April 5th in Seoul with a fantastic group of riders. These boys are fast flying Filthies. Was a great day and I can't wait to do it again. Here are a few photos. Enjoy.

No better way to start the day than with 2 litre bottles of Hite (Korean for Budweiser).


How brief the sensation of flying. Good thing Kevin's quick with the camera.


No one would do this, so I gave a demonstration to loosen up first drop anxieties.



Rock garden 101: Don't crash!

4 comments:

B-Wizz said...

Nice to see you're blogging (and riding) again. I spent the last six months in the gym and it was the first time in ages I'd done so - it's a big adjustment not being a teenager anymore. I found I could lift a ton more weight, but the recovery time needed is much longer.

Will said...

Tell me about it. I might have gotten a little pain for a day before, but now, muscel soreness is prevelant and prolonged. The additional weight is nice though huh? I feel like I can grow mass faster now as well. That must help you out on the pitch. How is the rug these days?

B-Wizz said...

Rugby's going pretty well - it's a social team and I really wish it was a bit more competitive. I bunged up my shoulder pretty good knocking the piss out of a guy a couple of weeks back, but I'm headed to a conference in Budapest for about a week and a half so I'll get a chance to heal then. It's a little hard getting used to these injuries that used to be curable with two or three ibuprophen and now take weeks and months to heal. And I haven't even turned 30 yet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Will,

You are coming to visit so soon!! I am very very excited. Just checking out your blog while I am bored sitting at my desk at work. Some of these pictures are amazingly gorgeous! And Bek looks so pretty in all her pictures. Again, I am so excited to meet her, my little niece, and to see you! Lots of love.

--Nat